Monday, May 24, 2010

What did I do on the Friday Night Sew In?

I played with EQ6. Did you know that there is a version 7 coming out in June. I still have so many things to learn about 6 that I an in a quandary about what to do. I can get a great price on the upgrade if I pre-order before May 31. I will think it out again.

I decided to see what I could design with only HST. It was a lot of fun. Then I added a border. and when I was finished I had added a total of seven borders.

Would you like to see what I did?

First I designed the center arrangement of the HST. I added a border and this is what turned out.



The I went crazy and added six more borders.



I think it all turned out rather nifty.

1 comment:

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Oh wow, I love this quilt! Love the scrappy center and the awesome borders you put on it. It really makes it look very contemporary!