Friday, February 6, 2009

Quilter's blogs

I frequently read other quilter's blogs. I laugh with Ami Simms and learn with Myrna Giesbrecht along with many others. Today I changed my thought for the day in this blog and it made me realize that with all the teachers I have had over the years I have gotten so many good tips and occasionally a not so good tip. We learn through experience.

(Thought for the day: Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training.)

Another lesson I have learned over and over is that we often make the same mistakes time and again. Each time life shoves my mistakes in my face and they are mistakes I have made before I try to learn. Sometimes I am more fortunate than others.

New Year's resolutions are definitely a thing of the past. I know that I will not keep them. Instead I have to set small specific goals and work until one is done before going on to the next. I am applying this at work as well as at home.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: