Monday, December 13, 2010

FNSI -- December 10

I actually had progress Friday. I have a quilt that I am making for a co-worker. It is intended as a Christmas present.

The fabrics are black, rust and blue with white stars. Also there is a coordinated fabric of the blue with white stars with penguins all over. The center square is 7" by 7" and is surrounded by 7" by 2 1/2" blocks in the black and 2 1/2" half square triangles in the orange and blue with white stars fabric. I took pictures and will try to post them this evening.

I have completed one block and have enough half square triangles for an additional 12 blocks. The blocks will be sewn together with the blocks set on point.

After I post the pictures this evening, I will continue to take pictures and post them as the quilt top is completed. It will be tied rather than quilted due to the procrastination of the quilter. LOL.

Have a great day.

No comments: