Saturday, December 18, 2010

Here are my photos from FNSI

It is very late Friday evening or very early on Saturday depending on where you live. I just turned out the lights in my sewing room after taking pictures of my progress.


I have finished all the blocks and have started putting the blocks together. I am placing them on point.


This is a second view of the top. I didn't have time to put up my flannel to lay things out. Instead the top is on my quilter's design table.
These are the last six blocks. Four of them will be used to finish the on point design. I have enough blue stars fabric to fill in the corners.
I will not be able to work on the quilt again until late Sunday. It must be finished no later than Tuesday evening. This is a gift and it has to be given on Wednesday.
Have a great Saturday.

No comments: