Thursday, October 6, 2011

21 hours until the Retreat

I have added an additional two projects to take with me. One is a double sided fleece blanket for my MIL. It is in black and white. The second is a project from my LQS that will be a table cover.

Yes I am counting the hours, minutes and even seconds.

I know I will arrive too early tomorrow morning. Check in is at 10:00 A.M. I really want to leave the house at 8:30. I would get there around 9:00. Maybe they will let me bring in my machine and projects or maybe not. I have a great book to read and will sit on the porch that surrounds the building where we have our retreat. The weather is supposed to be in the low 80's all weekend long and sunny every day.

I am so stoked that I have completed several projects at work this week. I am on a streak.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: