Monday, October 10, 2011

5th Annual Crafty Friends Retreat is over

I had a wonderful time at the retreat! My time and schedule was my own except for meal times which are scheduled. I ate too much!

My first completion was one block from my BOM Civil War Tribute. It was BOM 3 and took much longer than I expected. I had to figure out the finished size of the HST in order to get the block to overall size.

The second completion was a set of patriotic pillowcases for my GS. I will get them to him in time for voting day in November.

My third completion was a standard bed size reversible fleece blanket. It will be a Christmas present for MIL. It is black on one side and has white flowers with a black background on the other size. It went very quickly.

I have signed up for next year's retreat. I still have to find out exactly what dates.

Have a nice day.

No comments: