Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I think I am in a fog

I had planned to piece my apple core quilt during lunch yesterday and then forgot to take lunch.

Today was our company chorus rehersal so I didn't bring my portable bag with needles etc. Rehersal was canceled and I didn't have anything to work on. Bummer!

I did read a little of my "Foundation" trilogy instead. Maybe I will get some quilting in tonight.

I went to a Caregiver's Support group last night. There were four of us and the moderator. It felt good to be with others who were walking my walk and we shared what was happening in our life and offered suggestions where it seemed they would be acceptable. James is having one of his bad days and he has pestered me here at work many times. I just want to escape...but there is no where to go.

Well, I will see what the evening brings.
Karen

No comments: