Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry not to post anything in so long. I have finally completed my move at work to the new building and gotten all my "stuff" put away (hidden). I am trying the nothing on the desk but my current project plan. Wish me luck.

I haven't pieced or quilted yet this week. Today I will be able to hand piece during my lunch hour. How nice. I am still working on my apple core wall hanging. I think it will turn out nice.

Saturday we will celebrate Mother's day with my mother-in-law. Sunday is my celebration. I will do anything I want and nothing I don't want. I will be on strike for the day. My daughter is camping this weekend. Tomorrow I will be bringing her mother's day card and gift to her here at work. She was born in Michigan and travels there at least twice a year. I was on a road trip this past weekend and picked up a box of dried cherries for her. She will be so happy as her stash of cherries has run out. Oh, I wish she would get into quilting. Then there would be someone to pass along my stash to when I can no longer quilt.

I need to finish going through my sewing room/quilt area/clothes making area and find the rest of my UFO's. I have several patterns for skirts and jumpers that I need to make for my wardrobe. It will be a busy summer.

Have a great day, Karen

No comments: