Friday, May 9, 2008

Some success

Well yesterday was filled with some quilting...finally. I finished the second row of my apple core wall hanging. Don't go into awe; it is only five cores by five so that was only four seams.

I also managed to sneak in my BOM package into the house and get it into my sewing room. (I don't like to sneak my quilting purchases in, but it is the only way.) I received three wall hanging kits from my favorite not LQS in the mail Monday. I had to call the shop yesterday. The fabrics are not identified and I don't want to cut until I know what I am doing.

This weekend is mother's day and it is supposed to rain all day Sunday here in the Cincinnati area. What a better way to spend a rainy day than working in my sewing room.

Have a wonderful weekend and wonderful Mother's Day.
Karen

No comments: