Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NQA Annual Show in Columbus, Ohio

I really thought I would not be able to attend this year's NQA show, but two friends are going up Thursday and they invited me. How wonderful to have great friends. Since this will be my second year I have a better idea of what to bring and what not to bring.

Extra batteries for my camera are a must. I will be packing a sack lunch instead of going hungry this year and will not forget my water bottle. I am going to leave my purse at home and bring only the essentials in a smal clutch bag. I will use the NQA bag I bought last year and buy another this year and use them for carrying things. Most important will be a good pair of comfortable shoes.

I cannot wait. This year they are having a special exhibit of rose quilts. I plan on getting some great pictures and ideas for my own projects.

If you cannot tell I am really EXCITED about this.

I irons some of my new fabric that I got on e-bay at our small quilt group evening. We shared some patterns and processes for flying geese. I know there will be a flying geese quilt in my future.

Less than 48 hours and I will be in Columbus. Hooray!

Have a great day, Karen

No comments: