Monday, March 28, 2011

I haven't been quilting

The latest and last book in the "Earth Children" series comes out on Tuesday, March 29. I have been reading until my eyes cross to get through the previous 5 books. I will be able to download number 6 tomorrow morning on my way to work. I cannot believe that this is the final book in the series. The Clan of the Cave Bear September, 1980 The Valley of Horses September, 1982 The Mammoth Hungers Fall, 1985 The Plans of Passage November, 1990 The Shelters of Stone April, 2002 The Land of Painted Caves March, 2011 Knowing this author she may just have another book to add to the series. I will have to wait. In the meantime I have picked up my new Baby Lock Serger and need to find just the right place to put it into my Craft Studio. I have several UFO's that are crying out to me that they need to be finished. Have a great day.

No comments: