Friday, May 15, 2009

Mouse Pad

I recently read in a magazine (new or back issue I do not know) that putting a mouse pad under the sewing machine foot pedal will keep it from walking across the floor. Yesterday I found an old one at work that I really don't know why I saved. I took it home and now need to get my machine out and try my new not to walk pedal.

I am finally past the 2 week lifting restriction and can get my machine out. DH has been working on the outside and is so tired that asking him to help me is more than I can do. He is exhausted by the end of the day.

Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have a tile floor and my foot pedal was always walking away on me. I tried a mouse pad. The pad stayed in place on the floor, but the foot pedal walked off the pad. Reason being, the top of the mouse pad was smooth. So, I took two mouse pads and placed smooth sides together, then stapled them together. Perfect! Nothing moves.