Monday, May 18, 2009

Studio Makeover

I keep procrastinating about my studio makeover. Tonight I will be taking all my quilting projects that are in the living room and moving them down to my original sewing room.

Maybe if I am in the lower area of the house I will be moved to work on the current family room to make it available for my studio.

All of the back issues of quilting magazines have finally arrived. My plan is to review one issue at lunch each day at work. Then I will take it home and enter it into my Quilt Magazine Database that evening. This will get the magazines put away as each one is entered.

I have gotten out the portable quilt frame and my Great Grandmother's quilt. They will be set up in the original sewing room and I will be working on the quilt until my guild meeting on June 1. That will give me 15 days to get it ready for viewing even if the hand quilting is not complete. I expect that Monday, May 25 (which is when the U.S. celebrates Memorial Day this year) will be a day of great progress. I intend to hide in my sewing room the entire day.

Have a great day.

No comments: