Monday, November 10, 2008

DH is home and I am quilting

Friday DH came home. We had a quite evening together and went to bed early. Saturday was the day we visited MIL. She is definitely using two cane at all times. We are waiting for her doctor to mail a release form so she can request a transfer of records to the nursing home I think she will really do this now.

Last evening I started working on the Sew to Win Blocks for Guild. Somehow my machine has readjusted it's self. My 1/4 inch seam was about three threads too wide on the first four seams and a 6 1/2 inch block ended up 6 1/8. I need to rip those seams out and start over. No big problem as they were the first four seams of the center of the wreath block.

Tonight I have several things on my to do list and those four seams are on it. I also have to start packing for Gatlinburg.

Did you know there is a big quilt show and retreat in Gatlinburg every March? I have been looking into it and cannot wait to see what classes are offered in 2009. Maybe DH and I can have another week in Gatlinburg before we head to Orlando with the family.

Have a great day.

No comments: