Friday, April 25, 2008

Not much to report

I continued to cut the pieces for my Patchwork Party Spring 2008 quilt top. The fabric is lovely and I think this will be one of my favorite quilt tops ever. I am going to try to find the patterns for the Patchwork Party Spring 2006 quilt blocks on Ebay. I would like to encorporate all 24 blocks in a single top probably (still under consideration) without shashing inbetween the blocks.

I am still gradually taking my quilting cases from the ESA/St Jude retreat down to my sewing room. One trip at a time; one item at a time. When this is done I will have no room to turn and will finally have to get my sewing room organized. Quilt University has a class called "Studio Makeover". Maybe it should be my next class so that I can get some professional help from other quilters on how to set up my tiny space to it's best use.

Next fall will be my next retreat. A group of ladies get together in Indiana next West Harrison and we have a ball. I am looking forward to seeing all of these ladies again. We had a great time getting to know each other and admiring each other's projects. I learned a lot from them and was able to share some of my knowledge as well.

Enough for today. Karen

No comments: