Friday, April 16, 2010

Dutch Breakfast Club

Yesterday evening I started cutting out fabric for this project. I have 100 half square triangles to sew and cut. Then I will be ready to start putting the blocks together.

Fortunately tonight is Friday Night Sew In. I have another excuse to sit downstairs in my sewing room that is becoming a Studio. I am sure that DH will have something to say about this. I cannot blame him. This will be three nights in a row that I have not joined him in the living room to watch TV.

This is the most straight forward of the Breakfast Club patterns. The last one was a total disappointment. It is almost impossible to square up the blocks to meet my absurdly logical requirements. That one is going on the back burner for some time to come.

Tomorrow is Breakfast Club and I am looking forward to seeing my fellow quilters. It is nice to talk and sew together.

Have a nice day.

No comments: