Monday, April 5, 2010

Studio Makeover

Great progress was made on Sunday. All of my quilting magazines have been organized into individual magazine holders and placed in the largest of my bookcases in the new Studio. I labeled the front of each holder with the names of the magazines so I can go to exactly which publications I want to look at. Next will be putting them in chronological order and creating an Excel spreadsheet so I know what I have in my library of quilt magazines. I am so excited!

I also took out two boxes of recycled paper to the curb for pick up this morning. I have a third, but I ran out of energy. I will be the 1st box for next weeks recycling.

My LQS has a Weekly "Sew:cial every Thursday from 6:30 to 9:30. I think I will start going once a month to check it out and see if it is worth the $12.50 fee. Another LQS has a monthly sew-in on the 2nd Saturday of each month and it is only $5.00 plus you can purchase $5.00 or more in the store and get a credit of $5.00 off your purchase. Now that I call a friendly LQS benefit.

I still haven't pulled out my sewing machine to start working on my 1 at a time list. It will have to wait a little longer until I get more of the studio in order.

Have a great day.

No comments: