Thursday, April 1, 2010

Million Pillowcase Challenge

Yesterday after work I dropped off my six pillowcases. I am now entered into a drawing twice (once for each three pillowcases) for a prize. What is the prize? I don't know.

My LQS is having their 1st anniversary celebration this weekend starting with a grand opening today at noon. I am fortunate that I work less than 1/2 mile from them so I will be doing their celebration during my lunch hour. I cannot wait. Only one hour to go.

Last night I worked more on the Studio Makeover. There is so much stored paper that needs to be separated into recycle, keep or shred. I have all the documents from the five years my DH and I ran a trucking firm. We went out of business in 1999 so I figure that if the IRS or the NTB would want anything they would have contacted us by now. All of that will be shredded.

Then I will start a very big fire. I am burning all the shredded documents a little at a time. Sure hope we have a cool evening ahead for the great bon fire. DH is afraid I will start a chimney fire. He wants to clean the chimney first. DUH. I will take a mirror and look up the chimney first to make sure that there is no tar on the sides of it. If is clear I will fire up with no fears. I have lived with wood burning fireplaces since I was 5 and I will not admit how many years between then and now.

Have a great day.

No comments: