Friday, October 17, 2008

I did some quilting

Thursday I went to my guild sponsored neighborhood group and worked on my Apple Core wall hanging. It was so nice to see everyone. It had been a long time.

Several of us are dealing with husband's with health issues. More people to place on my prayer list. One member is dealing with cancer and she is a fighter. I know she will win this battle and the war!

I don't know how much if any quilting I will get done this weekend. DH is being transferred from the hospital to a skilled nursing facility (rehab) and it is further away from our home than the hospital. I am also back on call for our daily reporting cycle at work.

Even though I am trying to take care of myself, it seems that I am fatigued all the time. I need some quality time to rest and gather some strength.

Have a great day.

No comments: