Thursday, October 9, 2008

More progress

I completed three more blocks last night. Then I realized that I had put the two side HST pieces on the wrong side and upside down. What a bummer!

Tonight I will be un-sewing the block and putting it back together in the correct order. This quilt is my top priority right now. I don't know how much longer DH will be able to live in our house. His health has taken a dramatic turn for the worse and I think he will be in a wheel chair shortly. I may have to take up the carpeting to make this happen.

Sorry to put such depressing news in my quilt blog.

I need to find a strong man to help me carry in two book cases and a student desk for my quilt studio. They have been riding around in my truck for weeks. Maybe I can use the wheel chair. LOL

Have a great and blessed day.

No comments: