Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Progress

I have completed three more Najavo blocks for a total of seven completed. This is about 1/4 of the blocks I will need for the quilt top. I am planning on setting the blocks on point with earth tone fabrics between. The blocks take less time than creating the HST needed to put the blocks together. I still have 240 HST to make before I am finished. wow.

For the time being I am sewing in the living room to keep an eye on DH. He is struggling. I am taking one day at a time or even one minute at a time. There is no rush in this disease so I learn as I go.

Today I go on call for my employer. We have a daily cycle that will be my responsibility. For the next 7 days I will be responsible for any problems that crop up here at work dealing with our area within I/T. This will be the last time this year until year end closeout.

Be happy and enjoy life.

No comments: