Friday, July 11, 2008

Patchwork Illusions

My value viewer and 60 degree diamond cutter ruler arrived from Karen Combs on Wednesday. With all the chaos about the rug cleaning and furniture moving I haven't had a chance to use them for the process of choosing my fabrics for my first illusion cube.

We are still sleeping in the living room. James was just to tired and despressed last night to help move things out of the master bedroom. We have to get moving on this so that we can begin living like human beings.

My plan is to pick up the new dining room table at IKEA on Saturday and have James computer desk and the new table in the dining room before the end of Saturday. That should leave me Sunday for quilting.

Our LQS, Best Friends Quilt Shop, is having a NICU quilt making class on Sunday. It is free and the results will be "Just a Little Trip Around the World" quilt for a baby in ICU. I cannot wait for this free class. Maybe some of my other friends who take classes at Best Friends will be there too.

I have to get moving on all these things so that I can get back to my quilting. I am going through withdrawal...I'm melting. LOL

Have a great day, Karen

No comments: