Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Progress not Perfection

Last Saturday was the first day of my Quilt University class Patchwork Illusions with Karen Combs. I purchased some fabric from my local box store (Walmart) on Saturday with the intention of combining it with my stash.

Monday evening I took the time to lay out the fabrics by color and then light to dark. When I was finished I had almost 60 fabrics. They were all layed out so neatly and then I couldn't find my digital camera! LOL? So I put my fabric carefully away. Tonight is laundry and camera search. No reading! No quilting! No piecing! What a bore, but got to get it done. DH is down to his last pair of tidy whites and complaining. I don't blame him at all.

Have a great day, Karen

1 comment:

Juryizstillout said...

Your husband sounds like mine..surrounded by fabric so we can't find anything.

Sorry it took me so long to welcome you to the Quilt Studio Ring. You'll enjoy the ladies (and now men!) in there.