Thursday, August 21, 2008

Studio Makeover

I paid and signed up for the Studio Makeover class being offered by Myrna Giesbrecht last week. Today I got an e-mail from Myrna informing me that she is taking the class another step and will be offering it one-on-one for three months at a time. Since I had already signed up I will get it at the original price. I was blown away. Of course I immediately replied that I was more than willing to take the class in the new format.

Now comes the hard part. I have always been known as a fast starter and then rarely getting to the finish line. I will have two lessons in one. First will be the sewing room of my dreams. Second will be learning a new pattern of behavior. At 60 years of age learning anything is very interesting and to change a behavior is even more challenging. I look forward with excitement and concern.

I still have to completely empty my family room in preparation for this undertaking. I will be taking before and after pictures...but I don't know that I will share all of them with you. I definitely will share the photos as the studio takes form from the empty room to the completed room. I have a photo album somewhere on webshots. At least I think that is where it is. I will do some searching and that will probably be where my photos will end up.

Enough for now. Have a great day, Karen

No comments: