Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

Friday evening I finished the top from the 2nd baby "Trip Around the World". I matched it up with the backing fabric I will be using. I then matched up the 1st baby "Trip Around the World" with it's backing fabric as well. I also matched up two other finished tops for baby quilts with their backing. That is four baby quilts that will have to be quilted. I think piecing of tops will have to wait for quilting and binding.

Saturday was spent with my MIL and our extended family. I had a chance to get better acquainted with my step grand daughter Brandy Jo and her half brother Austin as well. They are two very well brought up children. Shortly my step son will be the proud grandfather of four. His oldest step daughter is due any day. He is only 29 and a grandfather already. He always said he wanted a large family and he certainly does.

James and Charles have finally bounded as adults. I am so happy that this has happened. And to think they did it over a over heating battery in Charles car???

Last night was race night and we watched the NASCAR race at Bristol. I fell asleep before the race ended and right now I have no idea who one. That will have to wait until I have time to sign on to the NASCAR website.

I have photos of my existing family room for before pictures. Unfortunately I am having trouble uploading them to my PC. That will have to wait until some evening this week.

Today is laundry, family room and misc. I cannot wait until the 8th of September when my one-on-one with Myrna starts. Three months with an expert at designing a quilting studio. What an honor!

Have to get to my Sunday chores.

Have a great day, Karen

No comments: