Friday, September 12, 2008

Another quilt layered and basted

Well, well, I have the NICU quilt layered and pin basted. The thumb is recovering from all the pin pricks and will be fine in a few days. The backing fabric will not be a good choice for reverse quilting. The clowns are too random and far apart.

This weekend JoAnn's has a fantastic sale with many 40% coupons. I will try to take advantage of as many of them as I can justify.

Cleaning continues one item at a time. Since it is supposed to rain most of the weekend, I hope to get quite a lot done in the family room. Perhaps I can start to move my sewing area into the smaller area in the L shape for the time.

Works continues as normal. Today is payday and I have a little left after all the bills were paid. I think we are going to dine out somewhere inexpensive this weekend just for a change.

Have a great day, Karen