Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tuesday Accomplishments

Last night I finished quilting the baby "Trip Around the World" and sewed a seam 1/4 inch from the edge. Tonight I will trim off the excess backing and batting and it will be ready for binding. I haven't decided what fabric to use for the binding, but I have time.

Tonight I want to layer the second baby "Trip Around the World" and baste it. I bought another box of quilting pins yesterday at Jo Ann's with a 40% off coupon. Jo Ann's is so great about coupons. When you sign up for the mailings you get them and also going into the store they frequently have coupons as you walk in. I am getting such bargains, that it is difficult to stop spending. However, I am getting my long term staple gadgets now rather than fabric. I think I have enough fabric and patterns to last my life time and beyond.

DH had another bad night last night. He is starting to show more episodes of sundowner syndrome. It is hard to go to bed and sleep when he is up and watching TV. I hope he doesn't start wandering. I cannot work a 40+ hour week and stay awake to keep him safe at night. I don't know what the solution will be when he progresses that far with his dementia. He did manage to keep his CPAP on all night long. His sleep apnea is probably the main reason for the dementia and using the CPAP along with his meds keeps him from sliding down the road of dementia to the point of total memory loss. Please pray for him.

Have a great day, Karen