Saturday, September 6, 2008

A little corner of the living room

Last night I completed my second Kid's Komfort quilt. It is the one with the curved quilting. That will be two to turn into Guild at the October meeting.

Then I looked at the mess in my corner of the living room and decided that it would not do. Everything is now picked up and put into its storage place. If I make enough progress in the family room today I will move these items into a new corner and start using my studio.

It is exciting to see these projects reach completion. Each completion makes the finishing of the next item seem more possible.

Today I printed out the first two lessons from the Studio Makeover class. It is time to start doing my home work in preparation for my new quilt studio.

DH fell today. Just his dignity hurt. I am very worried.

The weather is beautiful today. I have turned off the AC and opened up the house to air. The dogs are outside playing in the backyard.

I have some errands to run and then I will attack the family room again. I can only do a little at a time. I am always exhausted. Between my own health and DH I tire very easily. Even to blog is hard.

Karen