Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daily Report

Last evening before the sun set I spent some additional time with a flash light in my sewing room trying to organize things and find two BOM packages that I want to take to my retreat in October. I found the packages and put them in my work satchel for the retreat.

We are still without power after 70 hours. I look at pictures of the aftermath of Hurricane Ike from Texas and know I have it easy compared to them. Still the thought of a shower or a clean set of clothes (Sunday is laundry day in our home) is really foremost in my mind. Our daughter got her power back yesterday and has invited us to her home for dinner, showers and a load of laundry. I am definitely planning on accepting this invitation.

DH is having difficulty dealing with the power outage. I hope that visiting our grandson will help him.

Have a great day, Karen